Sewer Water Jetting System
Water Jetting System Specifications
- 3/4 inches drum: including 100 m of high pressure anti-abrasion hose (working pressure 200 bar – Burst pressure 700 bar)
- 1/2 inches drum: including 70 m of High pressure anti-abrasion hose (working pressure 200 bar – Burst pressure 600 bar)
- Ability to wash sewerage network with a working pressure of 200 bar and up to 120 liter/minute of flow rate
- The drum is motorized with a hydraulic system using a hydro motor (help reel the hose back to the drum).
- Ability to install on the different chassis, vans and trucks.
- The drum system has the ability to rotate 90 ° (±۴۵° C) and to fix at different angles for better alignment with the manholes
- The High pressure pump can be coupled to a separate diesel systems or to the PTO of the truck.
- Including a variety of stainless steel nozzle suitable for different cleaning task
- All part are sandblasted and painted with high quality (thickness of 300 microns)
- Including stainless steel high-pressure valves to control the water direction
- Including a stainless steel high-pressure swiveling joint
Control Panel of Sewer Water Jetting System
- Sealed electrical system
- Including a lever to increase or decrease the engine speed.
- Including water pressure gauge
- Including motor revolution gauge
- Including diesel oil gauge
- Including diesel water gauge
- Including a hydraulic valve to control the hydro motor of the drum